Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things....Like a Timely Blog!

So once again, I'm here to tell everyone about our past eating exploits that I forgot to add to the blog when the actually happened. Rest assured that even though we haven't been blogging, we have been eating. Without further ado.....

08/07/2011

Sangria at Tio Pepe with special guest my mom! Love Sangria...uhhh I mean my mom! :)





09/17/2011

Iggy's Pizza. I don't really remembering loving this place. Not sure how the other felt, but it seemed inferior to Joe Squared.







10/17/2011

We went to The Prime Rib for Shane's Bday dinner. This place never disappoints! We all shared the Potato Skins, which were not at all what I expected but amazing! We also sampled the places namesake, prime rib. I have also included a rare picture of Kevin eating dessert, that never happens :)
















12/3/2011

We went to Clemetine for Ryan/Morgan's birthday celebration spectacular. I don't really remember what everyone had for dinner, but as the list demanded we ordered the charcuterie and happily ate it.




0 comments:

The Baltimore Foodie Challenge   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP