Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sabatino's

I apologize for being a slacker, but life has been a little crazy.

We actually knocked this item off the list on 3/13. As always we had a great dinner and time at Sabatino's. Our waitress was really funny and didn't seem to mind our general ridiculousness.

As expected The Famous Bookmaker Salad, invented by a bookie named Al Isella was delicious. Michael Olesker actually talks about this salad and some Sabatino's history in his book Journeys to the heart of Baltimore. As a side note, I had to read this book a few years for a sociology class and while I didn't really care for the writing style, I enjoyed learning a lot about the history of the city's most known inhabitants. I have lived here my whole live and didn't know most of the information in the book.

Anyway on to the pictures!



0 comments:

The Baltimore Foodie Challenge   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP